Prudence, smoodence!

Digesters,
I think I agree with Doug to a point. I suspect that as a group we have
above average driving skills, but I would also suspect that we push the
limits more than most other drivers. We tend to go where others don't go, we
drive in conditions that keep others at home, (Steve S.'s story is a good
example of this), and we are less likely to err on the side of prudence.
John Hofstetter