off topic mac problem

The following has nothing to do with IHC's other than the fact that
until I get this fixed I will work on my computer, not my Scout.

I have a BLUE screen on my Power Computing, Power Base 200 (Mac-Clone)
monitor. this came about after I unplugged everything and moved it to
another desk, plugged everything back in, Fired it up.... and now the
screen has a blue  tinge to it.
What to do? please help me you IHC/Mac Literate Listers.
It hurts my eyes to look at it.
Please respond off list.
Willy
77 SS II
Blue Mac (power computing 200 power base tower, 7.6.1)