Re: off topic mac problem

I might be able to help with this.  I went to school at Horizon High, and
along with us being stupid hicks (some people sell candy for fund-raising,
we grew and bailed all our own hay and grass for the rich people with
horses :)

anyway, we had a lot of madcs in the lab, and when the monitor cable would
get kinda disconnected it woudl do this, and deppending on how bad it was,
is how bad the blue tint would be.  What you need to do is stick your hand
back there and kinda wiggle the monitor cable and push in a little and see
if the tint goes away.  You do have to be careful though cause this usally
meant that the port where the monitor cable hooks in is getting pulled
away and stuff.  but that is what happened to all our computers.  wiggle
that monitor cable :)

Luke