Re: Non IH related> football

WHy we are talking about football, how about Terrel Davis of the Broncos
finally breaking 2,000 yards?  I mean he was close last year and now this
year he finally did it.  And although I really don't follow football TOO
closely I enjoy watching it - and did you relieze that the aformentined
6th round draft pick has ammased more than 6400 yeards in his forst 4
years?

Anyone like hockey?  I have a strong box in back of my
*INTERNATIONAL-HARVESTER* which I keep all my equiptment in (who needs
jumper cables, I got 3 sticks, goalie pads and skates *grin*

Luke