Non IH related> football

Hi guys,
 I know this is not about IH stuff but...
How about those Boilermakers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awhile back some one mentioned they followed Kansas State.
I'm a BIG Ohio State fan myself, but it was great to see some one from the Big 10 beat Kansas State.
Kansas State and most of their fans are pitiful. I mean they have one good year and they think they the greatest team ever. It would be different if the Wildcats were like a Michigan, Ohio State, Florida State, Nebraska etc. that was real good about every year. Instead K-State pads their schedule with so & so school for the blind and pee wee league teams.
Everybody knows the Big 10 is the most physical, roughest conferance in the country, espcially everyone in Kansas!

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest !!!
ps> Now lets see if K-State can be a good team for the next 30 years. Like they think they are...
Again sorry about the non- IH thing
Andrew Thomas