alt prob.

        What could be my problem? I have a new
       DieHard Gold battery. Is it the alternator, wires, or do I need
        to check the
       ground wires? Where are the ground wires? Any help will be
       greatly appreciated
       since I have no noledge of electronics.

       Check to see if Alt. belts are tight, had a simular problem
       with lights and AC.  My belts were loose, hopefully it's made a
        difference, haven't really driven much since I tighten them.