Re: Vacuum Problems

In a brilliant stroke of genius, "Joseph M. Shaw, II"
<MikeIIDC@domain.elided> blurted out:

>it turned out that John Landry had been
>right all along.  A few others had agreed with him originally, telling
>me that she only wanted the vacuum situation straightened out.  But
>John, that masterful therapist of the IH world had been the Dr. Spock to
>my Scout's troubled inner child!

So does this mean that I can have a "run around the block" with your gal
one of these days (so to speak)? <wink wink>

>And to John Landry, who constantly said, "Check the vaccuum lines."  It
>appears you were right.  The problem was, there was never any line on
>this hole since I got it, so I assumed it was supposed to be that way.

An ancient maintenance rule to remember Mike:  If it you see a hole, plug
it!  If you find a dangling hose, connect it!

Glad your girl is happy again.  The key thing now is to find new ways to
make her feel special.  How about a nice hand job... washing and waxing?

Merry Christmas,

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com    |
Conservative Libertarian      |
Life Member of the NRA        |        All the GOOD things in life
WA Arms Collectors            |              are DANGEROUS!
Commercial Helicopter - Inst. |
www.halcyon.com/jlandry/      |