Re: Vacuum Problems

John A. Landry wrote:

> In a brilliant stroke of genius, "Joseph M. Shaw, II"
> <MikeIIDC@domain.elided> blurted out:
>
> >it turned out that John Landry had been
> >right all along.  A few others had agreed with him originally, telling
> >me that she only wanted the vacuum situation straightened out.  But
> >John, that masterful therapist of the IH world had been the Dr. Spock to
> >my Scout's troubled inner child!
>
> So does this mean that I can have a "run around the block" with your gal
> one of these days (so to speak)? <wink wink>
>
> >And to John Landry, who constantly said, "Check the vaccuum lines."  It
> >appears you were right.  The problem was, there was never any line on
> >this hole since I got it, so I assumed it was supposed to be that way.
>
> An ancient maintenance rule to remember Mike:  If it you see a hole, plug
> it!  If you find a dangling hose, connect it!
>
> Glad your girl is happy again.  The key thing now is to find new ways to
> make her feel special.  How about a nice hand job... washing and waxing?
>
> Merry Christmas,
>
> John L.
> jlandry AT halcyon DOT com    |
> Conservative Libertarian      |
> Life Member of the NRA        |        All the GOOD things in life
> WA Arms Collectors            |              are DANGEROUS!
> Commercial Helicopter - Inst. |
> www.halcyon.com/jlandry/      |

John-

Much as I now know I should take all of your suggestions, washing this
beast is dangerous!  While wiping my loving hands across her wet and
lathered body, caressing with all of the emotion that I have for her, it
may be possible to lose my hand to a sharp, jagged edge, or stab myself
with a rust flake and get tetanus!!!  Maybe a high pressure spray bath!

Michael