Re: Vacuum Problems

"Joseph M. Shaw, II" wrote:

> lathered body, caressing with all of the emotion that I have for her, it
> may be possible to lose my hand to a sharp, jagged edge, or stab myself
> with a rust flake and get tetanus!!!  Maybe a high pressure spray bath!

Michael, careful with the pressure washer... I have a friend that races
a SBC Scout 800.. apparently at the mud bogs the State Association runs
they often have something akin to a firehose for washing down your truck
after it leaves the pit... last time Don went to clean his Scout, he
quickly found he didn't need to worry about washing it for next time...
he blew a hole right through the rear quarters with the firehose..one
less piece of rust/metal to wash next time, and it saves weight, too!

-Tom