Cloth Covered Wiring

>Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 12:52:35 EST
>From: RLIRELAND@domain.elided
>Subject: Re: Primary Wiring - Vintage
>
>In a message dated 12/18/98, 12:38:54 PM,  Lorne Heslop <HESLOPL@domain.elided>
>writes:
>Does anybody know where to find replacement primary wiring that looks like
the
>cotton covered wiring in older vehicles?  I want to replace the wiring
harness
>in my 1950 L-110 pickup as part of my restoration.

Rhode Island Wiring  http://www.brainiac.com/riwire/cat2.htm  lists the
following:

1950-52 INTERNATIONAL TRUCK Model L-110
Attention: Harness listed below fits
model without Circuit Breaker Panel mounted
Left side of Firewall.
1. Dash, Engine and Headlight Harness 261.00
2. Body Harness 57.00
3. Headlight Bucket Wires [pair] 45.00
4. Parking Light Bucket Wires [pair] 24.00

I bought wire from these folks when I restored my 1951 Chris-Craft.  Since
it was a boat, they did not have a harness, I made one myself.  Woulda made
one myself even if they had a harness since I added extra circuits (and
fuses) that weren't originally there.