Re: Dual battery box

On 12/18/98, Men from Black Helicopters forced "Tom Mandera" to write :

> Vinnie Moscaritolo wrote:
>
>> Yes,` but I need the space for the kevlar bulletproof lining. (just
>> kidding).
>
> I always thought the body cavities were a great place for some Kevlar...
> add some bullet proof glass into the mix, and you're set.. you live in
> Kalifornia, so this should have come from the factory with the
> "California" model.. that's why they charge so much extra for the
> Federal models when you bring 'em into Kalifornia.. they lack the
> necessary safety equipment.

it's a 1980 model.. I don't think the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia was
occupied territory yet..

 hey speaking of that.. anyone come up with a good AR15 rack for their Scout?
(yeah .. yeah I know it should be an IH Garand..but those arent politically
correct enough)

> Heck, everyone in town knows it's me when they see me.. in a town of
> 30-some thousand,

I miss being in a more sensible place too.. I see Arizona in my future
sometime soon..

Vinnie Moscaritolo
http://www.vmeng.com/vinnie/
Fingerprint: 3F903472C3AF622D5D918D9BD8B100090B3EF042

Those who hammer their swords into plows,
will plow for those who don't."