Re: Dual battery box

Vinnie Moscaritolo wrote:

> Yes,` but I need the space for the kevlar bulletproof lining. (just kidding).

I always thought the body cavities were a great place for some Kevlar...
add some bullet proof glass into the mix, and you're set.. you live in
Kalifornia, so this should have come from the factory with the
"California" model.. that's why they charge so much extra for the
Federal models when you bring 'em into Kalifornia.. they lack the
necessary safety equipment.

> I think I have the Scout bug bad.. Folks at work know that if they need to
> find me (I work at Apple Computer) all they need do is look for the guy
> under his Scout in the  parking lot at  lunch time..

Well, it's around 8 degrees here right now... I'm NOT under my Scout,
and I do my best to stay out from under it while I'm at work...

But I do get complaints about me blocking the view out folks' windows
when I park up next to the building.. and they always seem to know when
I come and go...

Heck, everyone in town knows it's me when they see me.. in a town of
30-some thousand, I have the only lifted & trail ready Scout II... "Gee,
was that Tom?" HAH!

;-)

-Tom