Re: Dual battery box

On 12/18/98, Men from Black Helicopters forced "Tom Mandera" to write :

> Now you sound like Hofstetter when he whined that we were giving him too
> many new ideas and his once spacious firewall where he mounted things
> was getting pretty crowded.. c'mon John, I know you want to complain
> some more... ;-)
>
> My under-hood is getting crowded too.. but still plenty of room for more
> stuff.. shovel, onboard air.. gotta add the second batt still.. need an
> MSD, etc...

Yes,` but I need the space for the kevlar bulletproof lining. (just kidding).

Actually I am planning a complete re-wire of the Scout and I have built a
waterproof relay/fusebox out of a small Pelican case and that I need to
install in there too.  (I'll do a write up and webpage soon).

I replaced the washer res with a bigger one and are using a "hi-perfomance"
water pump to clean the extra crap of my windshields an dof course there is
the MSD+Coil.. but I think I will gain some room on the drivers side when I
yank out the Vacuum assist and replace it with a Hydra-matic..  OH yah and
that air pump .. you know this is getting to be a fun project..

I think I have the Scout bug bad.. Folks at work know that if they need to
find me (I work at Apple Computer) all they need do is look for the guy
under his Scout in the  parking lot at  lunch time..

Vinnie Moscaritolo
http://www.vmeng.com/vinnie/
Fingerprint: 3F903472C3AF622D5D918D9BD8B100090B3EF042

Those who hammer their swords into plows,
will plow for those who don't."