Re: Dual battery box

Vinnie Moscaritolo wrote:

> interesting. I'd like to see a drawing or picture. I still think that I
> might have to move it to the space under the rear seat. But maybe you have
> a point.
>
> hmm my hood is getting awfully crowded.

Now you sound like Hofstetter when he whined that we were giving him too
many new ideas and his once spacious firewall where he mounted things
was getting pretty crowded.. c'mon John, I know you want to complain
some more... ;-)

My under-hood is getting crowded too.. but still plenty of room for more
stuff.. shovel, onboard air.. gotta add the second batt still.. need an
MSD, etc...