Re: emmission plugs

Are you guys talking about the hole in the rear on the intake manifold?

--
If a man is alone in the woods and no woman is around.... is he still
wrong?

Kevin Curry <>< - Kevin@domain.elided
Lisa Curry <>< - Gonna be a trailblazer yet!
'94 Red Hummer 4DHT Slant-back - "HummuH"
'75 Black International Scout - "Stealth"
'84 White "Lightening" CJ-7
'89 Soon to be whatever color Lisa wants Suburban - "Sluggo"
ICQ# 7653541
http://www.redhummer.net