Probably stupid question

IH all!!!
    I am a loyal digest reader, but due to my complete lack of anything
to contribute to the discussions I keep myself properly cloaked.  I
bought my beautiful '77 Traveler around this time last year and have not
had the time or know how to do much with it.  This all being said, I was
hoping that maybe someone could tell me what size fuses it requires.  I
took them out to look for a short and then swiftly proceeded to misplace
them.  The guys down at Pep-Boys seem confused about the whole different
length fuse topic, so I really hope that someone here can help me.
Thanx

Paul