Re: Probably stupid question

Paul,
   Welcome to the land of the contributers! <g>
   Here is what the manual has for fuses.
Stop/Hazard 14A
Horn/dome/courtesy/cargo 14A
Tail/liscence/side marker & park- instrumant panel/ control ligts 14A
Trun/back-up 14A
Heater 20A
Radio 4A
Cruise Control 6A
  The manual doesn't list the style fuse so, I would suggest you go to
Pep Boys and get a few of those variety packs of fuses. They will
contain the smaller length fuses you need for some of the fuses.
   Hope that helps. If you need more let me know and I'll go out and
look under my dash for you.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The