Re: Probably stupid question

In a brilliant stroke of genius, "Paul A. Brown" <scout77@domain.elided>
blurted out:

>The guys down at Pep-Boys seem confused about the whole different
>length fuse topic, so I really hope that someone here can help me.

Paul,

As Dan Ness suggested, you'll probably need to start out by buying a couple
of fuse assortment packs to get a range of fuse lengths to try out.  You
need "AG" type fuses, and going from memory, their are two lengths used in
the Scout.  Most fuses are the standard long length and one is a shorter
type that seemingly non-standard (hard to find).  The fuse amp ratings
required are printed right on the fuse panel, so as long as you select
fuses of that rating (or possibly less) and they snap into the holder,
you're all set.

Have fun,

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com    |
Conservative Libertarian      |
Life Member of the NRA        |        All the GOOD things in life
WA Arms Collectors            |              are DANGEROUS!
Commercial Helicopter - Inst. |
www.halcyon.com/jlandry/      |