My radiator mount idea

What I had thought of is to enlarge the mounting holes on the radiator.
Enlarging the holes to allow more flex.  Use studs to mount the radiator
into it's same mounting holes but sandwich the radiator between two
rubber bumpers and secured with a nut on each side.  The bumpers I used
are from transfer pumps with Briggs and Stratton engines.  The are
actually feet for cushioning the engine.  I bet you can get them at any
small engine place.  Mandera would probably be able to find them at
Wal-Mart.....(just a little ribbing) Yummm Ribs how come ribs aren't  the
norm for Thanksgiving?
This may not work on some Scouts as it did mine.  I have a flex fan that
allowed me the room to move the radiator an inch or so closer to the
engine.  I'm not sure there is enough clearance with fan clutches.

1977 Traveler...............DEMON POSSESSED
1973 Scout II.................The MARTYR
Rik DesJardin
Pomeroy,WA
rikofwa@domain.elided   http://users.pullman.com/rdesjard

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]