Tom's radiator

>First Tark says
>"Tom,
>I *think* you might flex and twist your Scout just A wee bit more the Fleck
>has yet seen on the street.;)
>"
>
>And now Dan says I'm flexing my radiator apart because of my wheelin'!
>
>Odd how that makes me smile n' grin... :-)

Tommy,
I would think that I've flexed and twisted about as much as anyone,
except for maybe extremists like Bill T., and I've never had a radiator
pulled apart in almost 40 years. Let me point out that Steve S. says that
our California Scouts aren't fair examples since they don't have enough
rust on them.

I had my radiator resoldered with silver solder and converted to a 3 row
when I had numerous leaks and stuff push me to that point. None of those
leaks, however came from flexing. My Scout sat for 6 years with fluid in
the radiator and suffered badly from corrosion.

Tark and/or Dan certainly could be right about the cause of your radiator
problem, but also the problem could be much more mundane than your
extremeness. Sorry for casting aspersions on your extremeness.

Regards,

John