Re: Neon Lights

On Sat, 21 Nov 1998 21:44:34 -0500 (EST) cookiedan@domain.elided (Daniel
Nees) writes:

>I also found that Good used to have under body neon lights. In fact one
>of the lights is stil installed on the passenger side. The other light,
>I guess, was removed by the PO when he was looking to fix the rust.

Those neons should be useful in figuring out which rock you're hung up on
on a dark trail in the middle of the night.    :-)

Don't let Tom M know about this, or he'll have so many lights installed
by morning that he'll spend tomorrow figuring out how to mount a second
alternator to run them.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]