Re: Neon Lights

On Sat, 21 Nov 1998, Howard R Pletcher wrote:

> Those neons should be useful in figuring out which rock you're hung up on
> on a dark trail in the middle of the night.    :-)
>
> Don't let Tom M know about this, or he'll have so many lights installed
> by morning that he'll spend tomorrow figuring out how to mount a second
> alternator to run them.

<GRIN>  Already been thinkin' about it, Howard!  Maybe blue neon..

I think it'd look cool!  Especially when they're half covered with mud..

I'll need to fabricate a skid plate of sorts out of expanded steel to
keep the bulbs from getting bashed when I crash through mud holes n' such..

But I can't wait to see the look on a low-rider's face as they look UP at
those pretty neon lights going OVER 'em. :-)

-Tom