Re: How do I ID my transmission

That is alright Dennis, go right ahead and respond to things that you
don't have any personel knowledge about. It gives the 5 or so other
weekend digesters something to read.
Have I mentioned that Good ran to day for the first time Or that Bad
didn't need a new starter after all, just a new battery? Or that I
changed the tranny fluid and filter on Ugly today?
I also found that Good used to have under body neon lights. In fact one
of the lights is stil installed on the passenger side. The other light,
I guess, was removed by the PO when he was looking to fix the rust.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The
"Good" 1979 Scout II  345/auto