Lost in LA

So here I sit in my hotel room in Anaheim. I'm going to be working
morning 'til night at a convention this weekend, then entertaining
clients in the eve's (the latter ain't so bad). Anyway, I'm hoping to
have a couple of hours to kill on Monday and I'm thinking, "Why not hunt
for some parts in the land of rust free vehicles?"

Anyone have any suggestions for boneyards or suppliers around here to
look for old ihc iron (like '53 R old)? Or does anyone want to get
together to do a little hunting? TIA

Bennett
'53 R-110