Lost in LA

Anyone have any suggestions for boneyards or suppliers around here to
look for old ihc iron (like '53 R old)? Or does anyone want to get
together to do a little hunting? TIA

Bennett
'53 R-110

Bennett,
Don't know about iron that old. One thing for sure, your in boneyard paradise!
Anaheim has a 'pull your part' off the 91 fwy and Glassell.
Ecology has yards in Long Beach and one off I5 and Carmenita?
Buena Park used to have a 'pick a part' and I think Long Beach too.
Pick up a "Recycler" free ad paper. They will have full or half page ads
listing locations and phone numbers. The majors are Ecology auto wrecking
and Pick a Part or Pick your Part. Dude its a blast, I used to do that circuit
when I lived in Orange County years ago.