Navistar Commercial

I almost forgot to mention this, as I thought someone else would, but I
never saw anything about it, so here goes:

During the launch of the Space Shuttle last week, there was one of the
Navistar commercials on during one of the breaks.  i thought it was an
interesting time to choose to show it, but it was pretty cool.  Talked
about "International" helping make great, safe transportation for
truckers and children and showed a couple of semis and a schoolbus.  I
thought it was cool that they were calling the company "International"
instead of Navistar, as the wave of the future would dictate.

Michael