tire carrier

does anyone have one of the rear tire carriers for an 80/800 that swings
down with the tailgate when it is open? I've tried a couple of shops and
yards but they seem to just look blankly at me like I'm speaking jibberish
(always a non-zero possiblility). I'ld like to get one cheap (of
course)that I can refurbish and install on my daughter's 70 model 800 A.

I'm also looking for whatever gasket stuff that went between the body tub
and top, suggestions?

Thanks!

Terry  Rust

No good can ever result from any attempt to set one of these fiery zealots
to rights, either in fact or principle. They are determined as to the facts
they will believe, and the opinions on which they will act. Get by them,
therefore, as you would by an angry bull; it is not for a man of sense to
dispute the road with such an animal."
Thomas Jefferson, Letter, 24 Nov. 1808, to his grandson