Re: tire carrier

Terry,
  That tire carrier you are talking about is part of the Sport package
in the SpotTop model 800's. They were designed so that you could open
the tail gate a quarter of the way and put things in the trunk. You will
have to find someone with a Sport package or a left over sport
accessoried's. I have friend who might have one. I'll ask him and see if
he has an extra.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

"Ugly"  345, 727, D44's w/3.07's, 4" Triangle springs.

"Beast" 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.

Now with Pictures!