Re: Xfer Case Jumping Out of 4L

I had the problem of the shifter hitting my hood release as well. I
mearly heated the shifter in place at the first bend and pull it back a
ways. I have bucket seats so I'm not sure if it is back to far in 4
high, but it doesn't interfere with my console cover in 4 high. I had
the jumping out problem with my old 79 T-case, but the 78 t-case in
there now doesn't do it. I don't know about my 71 because I haven't had
it in 4 wheel since I bought it.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

"Ugly"  345, 727, D44's w/3.07's, 4" Triangle springs.

"Beast" 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.

Now with Pictures!