IH Nicknames

Name calling is an example of some people remaining
6 years old forever.  I'm sure that some underdeveloped
McCormick owners had clever sayings about Deering
Harvesters, and vice versa.

Due to the ag origins, it's possible that "sh*t spreader" is
especially IH oriented, like Ford is cursed with Fix Or Repair
Daily, but people who are incapable of a technical analysis
of products seem to spend an inordinate amount of time
trying to think up stuff like that- and most of it then gets
re-used (like the pictures of Calvin peeing on every
possible make--- maybe Calvin's just a radical Greenie
who doesn't like cars at all?)

No matter, but I am always puzzled about what, exactly
these persons derive from sidling up to the owners of
whatever and delivering these little bon-mots???
Does it make them feel important?  Intelligent? How?
(Jeez, guy, you're like an automotive Oscar Wilde--
did you think of that all by yourself, or did your friend
Jim Beam help?)

Or are they just S/M freaks and are hoping that someday
they'll catch somebody in a bad enough mood to beat the
crap out of them?

Sigh.  Then there's the snobs, but I better not even get
started on that one.

**In Use**
'70 1200D 4x4 Travelette 392 4spd
'73 1210 Wagonmaster, 392 auto
**Prepping for Repaint**
'67 1000B step-side p/up  BG241 + 4spd
**Parts (future projects?)**
'72 1010 T'all  392 at, '67 1000B T'all 266 3sp, '68 1100C 4X4 T'all 345 at