RE: IH Nicknames

> From: Chris & Ranae Procyk <procyk19@domain.elided>
> Subject: IH Nicknames
>
> No matter, but I am always puzzled about what, exactly
> these persons derive from sidling up to the owners of
> whatever and delivering these little bon-mots???
	[Eppinger.Michael]  Your using words like Bon-mots in a
conversation with s**t spreader drivers? <running to find a dictionary>
	I didn't think I would have to lobby for this but maybe Richard
should install a "no french words allowed" firewall to filter these
confusing word out of postings.
	btw, this is all tongue in cheek. <grin>

	Epp
	(who in his first verbal conversation with Dan Nees, actually
heard the word Landrynesc actually pronounced outloud.)