Re: Hard starting

Hello,

    I checked with the parts supplier that got me the rebuild kit. He says part
is not available in his listings and the best bet would be used out of a
junkyard. Sorry no help on finding a new one. Everything is torn down and
cleaned. I took many pics and laid everything out on paper to label its purpose
and location. Taking everything slow and carefull this is not that difficult.
I'll might compost all of this in english, as well as the actual names for the
parts, with pictures & diagrams into a PDF file (Adobe Acrobat reader to view -
compressed file for transfer/web viewing) Now for the reconstruction and
adjustments.

Matt Palguta 1980 Scout II carbless