RE: 10,000 GVW Pickup

If it is a 1974 or 1975, it would be a model 500, prior to that it was a
1310. 10,000 GVW was accurate. Interestingly enough, I was up at an
International Truck dealer last week cleaning out excess parts and books.
They had a '73 1310 that was for sale, along with a 1974 Scout II cab top
with a 304/3speed 4 wheel drive. I kind of liked the pickup and may
consider getting it to use as a run around vehicle.

-Scott Satterlund
 Binder Books
 Tigard, Oregon

My question to the digest is this:  What Model, and is 10,000 gvw
accurate???