Re: Ahhhhhh my front axle seals are leaking.

John I thought about the vents clogging but I extended the vent and unless
I kinked the line dont feel that thasts it, but I will check.

John Ekelmann suggested that I had some moister in there and it started a
little rust. The vehicle had been sitting for weeks and then when I turned
it around the rust chewed up the seal. I dont remember it leaking before
that so I think this is a good possibility.

As for Bos problem it had spark so the rotor was turning(yes) and the coil
was firing(checked it) We did not compression test it but may. Bo took it
down to a local shop that is good and fair so I will let you know what it was.