Ahhhhhh my front axle seals are leaking.

 Help my axle is leaking fluid out the front axle u-joint areas. To fisx
this does this entail taking the front axle off and pulling the pumkin to
replace the axle seals that hold the stinky fluid in? I believe this is the
case.

	John Landry I appeal to your Landryesence knowledge base and

	John Hofestetter I appeal to your grand old wise owl base of Stories and
                      experiances.

------------------

Second thing:

My roomate Bo's Scout quit running after we reved the motor up to encourage
the Girls Cougar Soccer Team run over the Oregon Ducks. The vehicle then
died with out a dramatic reason and we coasted to the botum of the hill.
After checking to see if we had spark (yes) then Fuel(yes) then Air(yes)
the Battery (even jumped it) (yes), wigled the firewall conections while
doing some weird guru voodo chants that work for most Scout owners (nope)
still doesnt start. We even checked the distributer(yes its tight and
moisture free) we are at a crossroads; either we get a Rope(great old
commercial) or we break down swallow pride and call AAA to tow it to the shop.

Speculations: it cranks but doesnt fire....we thought it may not be firing
under compression or that its not turning over fast enough (like a bad dog).

Additional info: The spark plugs are black indicating a rich fuel mix
caused by poor adjustment or a dirty air filter.

John
who should know by now after owning several Scouts and headachs.

&

Bo who Cant take all the women out(Wazzu Girls love the beasts) as his
scout does not run