Re: Towing

John:

Excellently written!

I did fail to mention that my suspension could use some work. It is all
original and the rubber is pretty much gone.

But, the heavy duty springs you refer to: Mine came from the factory as a
Terra and I seem to remember that Terra's had the heavy duty springs. I
also seem to remember something about heavier alternator, battery and
radiator as being part of a "tow package" that was standard on the Terra,
but perhaps that is wishfull thinking on my part.

Tom H.