Navistar stuff

I saw this in the July issue of Sport Truck Mag. Quote: "Diesel Manufacturer
Navistar International has been selected to negotiate an extended-term
agreement to provide diesel engens for certain Ford Motor Company light-duty
trucks and SUVs,such as the Ford Expedition,Lincoln Navigator,F-150 and
F-250 pickups,and Econoline 150 and 250 van models. John R. Horne,Navistar
chainman,president,and chief executive officer,says,"This colud represent a
tremendous groth opportunity for both Navistar and our engine business,as it
couldfurther solidify our strong,long-termrelationship with ford and move us
into the growing light-truck ans sport/utility vehicle market."
   Is there a NEW IHC VEHICLE IN THE WORKS FOR ALL OF US IHC FOLKS?????Just
thought you would like to spectulate all of this.
Steve Coe 71 HIC stepside Lassie