Re: CR Lawrence is represented by Pep Boys

Tom,
       What are the sliding Terra  rear windows like? Are they anything
like the travel top side windows? I don't have a terra or p-up around to
look at. Do they have a felt lined channel and a 1/8'' verticle strip
between the pain? Thanks for your help

George H
72 Scout II
345

>Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 10:51:38 -0700
>From: gbhx@domain.elided (George Humphrey)
>Subject: Re: Side window Weatherstripping
>
>Hello again,
>         Thanks Allan, for the #. C.R. Lawrence will only deal with
>businesses. Wouldn't even look to see if they have it for me. She told
me
>Il'd have to go back to the guy who referred me. Have him order a
catalog
>then order the parts if available. Anyone have any other suggestions
>before I do this?

Pep Boys carries CR Lawrence.  Go to them with the # and see if they can
order it.  CR Lawrence also has rear sliding windows for, I believe, '69
'75 full size I-H pickups and the Terra pickup.  I'm gonna order a rear
slider for a Terra top I have, becuz, I wouldn't be surprised if CR
Lawrence has a Y2K problem with this stuff, in other words, how many more
years are they gonna carry this stuff, for cryin' out loud!

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]