Re: Projection question

You're surely welcome, Terry.

I've been interested myself in finding a REAL air/fuel mixture gauge that
will operate concurently from the Holley O2 sensor.  The LED indicator on
the closed loop kit is pretty "binary" -- displaying only ON ( = "too
rich") or OFF ( = "too lean").  If you come across a gauge that will
perform this function, I'd love to hear back from you.  Or perhaps John
Landry can help ID the Holley O2 sensor, and a gauge that would be
compatible.

Bill