Re: Got a rollbar

Dan,

This sounds like the typical 80/800 roll bar. I got mine used as well, and
this sounds like mine. Most of the ones I've seen are like this, and I think
it's made by Smittybilt. You have to remove the gas tanks, and drill holes in
the shelving above the gas tank. When I did mine, all the gas tank mounting
bolts broke, trying to remove them, so you may want to soak them with
penetrating oil, like WD-40. I also had to make up new metal fuel lines as a
couple of fittings were frozen.

That's my short version. I'll rely on other digesters to give you the more
detailed version. 8-)

STeve