Re: Navistar stuff

stephen.coe wrote:

>    Is there a NEW IHC VEHICLE IN THE WORKS FOR ALL OF US IHC FOLKS?????Just
> thought you would like to spectulate all of this.

        I think I saw something six or eight months
        ago that NAVISTAR was gong to develop
        a diesel V-6 which is what this press release
        is trying to say.

        I kind of doubt that Navistar is getting into the
        SUV business - no dealer network.

        I do know that Ford has been developing a mid-size
        emergency vehicle - not quite an ambulette, but
        not quite an ambulance based on the 250 series
        chassis and this V-6 diesel is part of the development
        process.

        Later, ya'll....

        Tom Francis (tomf@domain.elided)
        S. Woodstock, CT