Re: Tranny seals, need assitance...

When the truth serum kicked in, jmbrodsky@domain.elided blurted out...

>        hasn't anyone else done this?  What the heck is the number, and I
>     have not heard back from the vendors yet either.  Please, I appeal to
>     all of you.  Help me get back to driving my Scout, She yearns for
>     another 300K miles!

Joel,

All I can offer is this...

NAPA is known for *usually* being able to cross popular IH part numbers over
to their own stock codes.  That being said, I looked up in my IH parts manual
the IH part number for the rear output seal for the TF727, and it's listed as
392-929-C92, Seal, Mainshaft Rear Bearing.

Hope that helps,

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com       |
Conservative Libertarian         |  ...in hunting,
Life Member of the NRA           |            whatever is unnecessary
WA Arms Collectors               |                         is a nuisance.
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.    |
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/  |                      -  T. S. Van Dyke