Re: Tranny seals, need assitance...

> Is the ScoutII the only one to use a bolt on output for the 727?
> to go to a Transfer case?  He asked me if it was a two piece
> driveshaft?  What the heck?

Joel,

I'm sorry I don't have the part number for you, but to answer your
question
above, Jeep used the 727 for a few years on the the old full-sized Jeep
Cherokees and Wagoneers. I believe that they also offered the D20 during
the same period, so I imagine that the seal for this application would
be identical (or, at least extremely similar).

And, as long as I'm believing stuff, I believe that the CJ's used the 727
for a few years as well.

I hope you found the seal by now, but if not, try crossing your numbers
with the Jeep applications.

>  Help me get back to driving my Scout, She yearns for another 300K miles!

Good luck getting it back on the road.

Paul