Tranny seals, need assitance...

     IH all,

        I've done some searching for the tranny output shaft seal and I've
     got a few numbers.  The numbers I've got so far are:

     National 49438 which is not stocked by NAPA so they can't tell me if
     it's a two lip, or a single lip.  I need the two lip so it seals
     tranny in, and Tcase out.

     I also got a number from Allan here on the digest of 2206030, which
     apparently doesn't cross to anything that NAPA or AutoZone has.

     AutoZone has a seal, a 7300S which has two lips and is $5.79.  Can
     this really be so cheap?  How can this be so hard to find, Dodge 727
     Auto, right?  Is the ScoutII the only one to use a bolt on output for
     the 727? to go to a Transfer case?  He asked me if it was a two piece
     driveshaft?  What the heck?

        hasn't anyone else done this?  What the heck is the number, and I
     have not heard back from the vendors yet either.  Please, I appeal to
     all of you.  Help me get back to driving my Scout, She yearns for
     another 300K miles!

        Thanks again everyone,

     -Joel Brodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727 RE8000, Cibie40s, custom
                rear tire rack, 6 different color body panels.
                Not much sport, all utility.
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727 Hummer brush guard,
                3/4T rear springs, Hella Rallye 2000s, Con-Ferr 5x7,
                Class IV hitches front and rear, 3" Exhaust.
                1st Place, Rocky Mountain IH Rendezvous,
                3rd Place, Tulare IH Western Regionals.
         '74 IHC Travelall 150? 2wd 392/tf727 "The 'new' one"
                Factory AM/FM, Cruise, Tilt, AC, Captains Chairs,
                Rblt, Alt, carb, fuel pump, ps pump, water pump, dash,
                seats, rear door, starter, master cyl, what could be left?