Re: Pertronix ignition for Travelall, Steering problems

When the truth serum kicked in, "Mick McCoy" <cynthia7502@domain.elided>
blurted out...

>    JC Whitney has Pertronix ignition kits on sale for $66.95, but no
>listing for IHC.  Is there some other model that will work in a 1972 4WD,
>392 Travelall?

Mick,

You want Pertronix part number 1481 for the 392 with a stock Holley
distributor.  I'll bet JC whitney can order it if they don't stock it.
Northern Auto Parts Warehouse (www.naparts.com) carries them in stock for
$59.95 +shipping.

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com       | For such a promiscuous conglomeration
Conservative Libertarian         | of numbskulls as generally constitutes
Life Member of the NRA           | an army a six pound pull is well
WA Arms Collectors               | enough.  With an easy pull soldiers
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.    | would decimate their own ranks more
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/  | than those of the enemy. T. S. Van Dyke