Re: Re (III): 3/4 ton brakes

In a message dated 10/5/98 12:28:37 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
procyk19@domain.elided writes:

<< But you also have to find a hub body
 that both is the right length for your driveshaft AND
 accepts a locking hub-end that also works with the
 diameter and spline count of the driveshaft AND works
 with your spindle >>

Maybe somebody already has a good reason not to do this, but my plan is to
swap everything from the steering knuckles outward, including the outer axle
shafts.  That eliminates this whole problem.

Also, I think somebody mentioned Chevy using 11" and 13" rotors.  I'm planning
on using Chevy parts in my swap, probably '75-'77 so I can still use the IH
lockouts.  All I've seen are 1/2-ton 12" rotors, which I've been told are the
same as 3/4-ton rotors, just different bolt pattern.  If 13" are available,
I'd like to know what applications they were on so I can find a set.  Was that
what Chevy used on the 1-ton?

Jerry Muncie