Re: Sound Proofing

I don't know what you'd use that would hold it in place, let alone keep
ALL the moisture out.  Your Scout certainly doesn't  need any help
rusting!

There could be more truth in your next to the last sentence than you
intended.
	"Or should I screw it up some how."

I'd keep the sound deadening inside and even there I'd be worried about
places where water could get underneath.

Howard

On Mon, 05 Oct 1998 05:20:08 -0700 "Jeff Tarquinio"
<tark_terra@domain.elided> writes:
>I'm also working the sound deadening issue.  My terra has a 3" body
>lift and I was considering glueing some foil covered inslulation under
>the floor.  The question is, what could I use to  hold it up.  Is
>there an adhesive that will hold it up through wind, rain, snow, and
>mud.  Or should I screw it up some how.  Or should I not consider it
>because i"ll just loose it after about a month.
>---
>Layda,
>Tark
>'77 Terra 345/T19/D20
>   Survivor of '98 Scout Nationals
>

>Angelfire for your free web-based e-mail. http://www.angelfire.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]