Where to go wheeling in rochester NY?

Hi-

	Just finished my drive from CA to Rochester NY with stops in NM and
TX.  I had just put a V8 into it (chevy... it had a 4 cyl, so it would
have been the same or more work to put in an IH V8, so I went with the
light weight and parts interchangability with my car), and didn't really
have time to iron out the bugs before I left so I ended up replacing the
rear driveshaft with one with CV joints (if anyone with a brown 800 and
trailer got passed about 3 times by a green 800, the last time in a tow
truck, thats why...), and an alternator bolt in NM; rebuilt the carb in
Austin, then had to helicoil the bolts that held the clutch slave on
when I got here.  _But_anyway_, I think I got most everything ironed
out, with the exception of my springs sagging, which is the subject of
anothter post, and I think I'm about ready to try some off road driving
in it, after I get the springs in.
	I don't have very much off road experience at all, and would like to
start off on some easy trails or something near rochester, NY.  I know I
passed up a lot of public land on the way out here, but as you can see
from above, it wasn't quite ready.  I also have a friend who just moved
here whith a fo*rd, and more experience than I do, so we'd both
appreciate any pointers on where to go, or if you know of any clubs,
etc, in the region.  Thanks,

-Chris
'67 800
--