disconnected igntion wire - Tom's igntion woes

Tom,

No - not at all intermittently - actually, it happened all at once and
filled my cab with smoke.  Nothing like being under the hood looking for
something, looking through the windshield, and seeing thick smoke.
Fortunately, that's as far as it went. :)  I never did find out where it
was, but there was a short in the wire I mentioned.  If yours became
disconnected at the voltage source (the igntion switch), rather than
finding a ground with 12 volts, you might get sporadic connections.

I almost grabbed some wire and alligator clips to jump the coil to the
battery... ;)

	I did just this when I was trying to figure out where the short
was.  Quickly found the culprit wire (but not the short) and bypassed it.

	Hope this helps.

	Joe Costanzo
	'79 Scout II

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]