PS Hose information

John H. and Anyone else Interested-

I apologize for not getting this information out sooner.  I may have
posted this earlier, but I have had three weeks of very intensive
testing for school/my future career, and have been basically "spinning"
I've been so busy!
Anyway, here is the info for the guy that made my "custom" PS hose.  I
stopped and talked to him and he could not clearly remember making mine,
but after about fifteen  minutes of describing it to him, and having him
come out to look at the one he made, and fifteen more minutes of
describing it to him, he seemed to figure it out.  If you should call
him, tell him that you got this information from the internet and that
it is for an International, and he said he should remember me then.  The
place is called "Hoses Unlimited" and the number is (510)483-8520.  The
hose number is:

		90500808GGGxxxx

The 4 X's at the end are to be replaced by the length of the hose you
need (the rubber part, not including the fittings).  It then needs an
adapter that goes from 11/16x18 to 5/8x18.  This will screw into the two
different ends on the two different ends, and then screw into the pump
and the "box."  This works on mine, which had one flanged end fitting
that was surrounded by a sliding threaded piece that was externally
threaded and screwed "into" the pump, I think, and the other end that
had the flanged fitting surrounded by an internally threaded piece
(female) that goes "over" a fitting on the PS box.
I hope this explains it, but as I said, I never knew there were
different ends on IH PS hoses until I tried to find one.  Mine was
diferent than a couple that I saw.  If this sounds like yours, this
system works much easier than the regular hose and fittings, as the
adapter screws directly into the system, eliminating the need to match
up the flanges.  Not a drop leaking in the few months I've had it on.

Any Questions?

Michael